We are currently looking for a number of qualified and experienced Engineers Project Managers for our client in Canada
The main objective of the job of Project Manager is to co-ordinate and manage engineering projects from Concept Design stage through Implementation & Handover
The candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience in the management of multiple, complex, non-routine projects involving the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and alteration of systems, facilities or processes.
The chosen candidate would typically be involved in activities such as (but not exclusively);
• Engineering Project
• the provision of manufacturing input
• All design reviews associated with equipment purchases.
• Representing manufacturing on site based teams involved in implementing new technology, products or business processes to the site.
• Continuous improvement programs
• Designing, executing, implementing and directing engineering or process projects which significantly contribute to attaining high priority goals.
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering